SOURCE: Woodrow Wilson Center and National History Center
Eric Zolov addresses the Washington History Seminar to talk about his revisionist interpretation of Mexican history in the 1960s, when the government tried "to broaden Mexico's international relations and break free of economic subordination to Washington." Zoom, Monday, Sept. 27, 4:00 PM EDT.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate