SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
Making a More Inclusive Disney Means Pushing Back Against the Park's History
by Eric Avila
Complaints about "wokeness" at Disney theme parks ignore the way that the parks' designs reflected Walt Disney's conservatism and a hierarchical view of human civilizations.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida