SOURCE: New York Times
"The show’s depiction of contemporary America as relentlessly banal and hollow is plainly at the core of the current interest in the show, which coincides with an era of crisis across just about every major institution in American life."
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Farragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School
- Historians on Teaching with Integrity in the Face of "Gag Laws"