SOURCE: Washington Post
The actions of John Eastman in urging the rejection of the 2020 election results and urging Trump supporters to storm the capitol raise questions for both participants and critics about how far the Claremont Institute should go in putting ideas into action.
SOURCE: The Bulwark
"As with almost any instance of so-called cancel culture, the question at hand is ultimately a specific substantive one: What did John Eastman do and was it wrong?"
- Feminism Can't Ignore the Power of Sexual Freedom
- Political Scientist Skocpol: "Stop the Steal" is Metaphor for White Resentment
- Airbnb Listings Latest Case of Trivializing, Commercializing Slave Cabins
- Life Sentences for Arbery's Killers Nothing to Celebrate
- Julius Klein Helped German Companies Hide Nazi Links. Why Does a Jewish Museum Honor Him?