SOURCE: New York Review of Books
by Nicholas Guyatt
New books investigate the brutality of the internal slave trade by focusing on a single firm, Franklin & Armfield, and examine the role of white women in enslaving Black people.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism