SOURCE: The Conversation
by Jeannette Gabriel
Al Levy's court martial exposed the discrimination embedded in American military culture during World War II, and the way that antisemitism informed the way his accusers questioned his loyalty.
- Alabama's Capitol is a Crime Scene, with a 120 Year Coverup
- Thank a Hungry Badger for Discovering a Vast Cache of Roman Coins
- The Soldiers Came Home Sick. The Government Denied It Was Responsible
- Is the Challenge to Madison Cawthorn's Re-Election Eligibility For Real?
- Healthy Democracies Don't Scapegoat Their Teachers
- Michigan Professor's Intro Video Stunt Leads to Suspension (content: language)
- New Book Asks if Exercise is a Path to Power for Women
- The Indomitable Rev. Addie L. Wyatt
- National Library of Medicine Announces 2022 History Talks
- State Standards are Failing to Teach Reconstruction and Erasing the Black Freedom Struggle