by Cary Heinz
Despite his advanced age, could chicken entrepreneur Colonel Harland Sanders have been an effective running mate for George Wallace's 1968 presidential campaign? Would he have been the ultimate celebrity politician?
- Feminism Can't Ignore the Power of Sexual Freedom
- Political Scientist Skocpol: "Stop the Steal" is Metaphor for White Resentment
- Airbnb Listings Latest Case of Trivializing, Commercializing Slave Cabins
- Life Sentences for Arbery's Killers Nothing to Celebrate
- Julius Klein Helped German Companies Hide Nazi Links. Why Does a Jewish Museum Honor Him?