Canadian University Lifts Embargo on Doug Mastriano's Dissertation
As documented errors in a book Mastriano based on the dissertation became a campaign issue, the university reversed itself and lifted what was apparently an indefinite embargo on the thesis.
SOURCE: The New Republic
The Growth of the Right-Wing Sect Advancing Christian Nationalism
Beneath broadly held notions of Christian nationalism lies a distinct theology. If you hear "spiritual warfare" in political speech, you're hearing the New Apostolic Reformation—though its adherents are secretive about it.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations