by Jim Sleeper
Some conservatives are turning away from the idea of a government small enough to drown in a bathtub to the idea of one large enough to enforce economic, cultural and sexual orthodoxy in line with their vision of the common good. Will the midterms be their coming out party?
SOURCE: National Catholic Reporter
At one recent conference, a new conservative agenda based on an overtly religious set of moral restrictions, pronatalist public policy, opposition to globalization and attacks on "woke" was discussed.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate