Some 6,000 Albanians were taken away by government agents during the Communist era and never heard from again.
SOURCE: New York Times
Albania was one of the only European countries that had more Jews at the end of the war.
by Robin Lindley
“Cate Lineberry has written a touching, thrilling, completely engrossing story of great courage under harrowing circumstances. This is a World War II story that few people have ever heard, but, after reading this book, no one will forget.”
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism
- Teacher Appreciation Week: In a Tough Year, These Educators Stood Out