That film image of Ms. Monroe’s skirt rising high in a gust of air? It’s a reshoot of a discarded and more risqué scene seldom seen until now.
SOURCE: CBS News
Now, a new book claims Monroe actually called first lady Jacqueline Kennedy to talk about it.
by Daniel Mallia
Was Monroe the victim of suicide, or a conspiracy?
- What the Congressional Black Caucus Lost When It Won Power
- Richard Pildes: Our Elections are Too Frequent for Democracy to Work
- Latinos Forgotten Victims of US Nuclear Testing
- How America Lost the Commitment to the Right to Vote
- The Job of Honoring the Dead at an Oklahoma Native School has Fallen to the Alumni
- What Erotica Reveals about Society: A Conversation with Pernilla Myrne
- Daphne Brooks on Truth-Telling Music
- Today It’s Critical Race Theory. 200 Years Ago It Was Abolitionist Literature
- Is the US Ready to Stop Being the World's Policeman?
- ‘Historical Distortions’ Test South Korea’s Commitment to Free Speech