Cocktail of the Week: The Versatile Mule
by Kathryn Smith
Enjoy a variation of the Moscow Mule as a summer cocktail (alcohol optional) with a history lesson on the cocktail's creation.
SOURCE: Washington Post
At OSS gala, Hemingway-worthy martinis
The OSS Society's William J. Donovan Award dinner will boast the head bartender from Hemingway's favorite Paris watering hole.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida