SOURCE: The National (UAE)
Investing in Energy and Projects Helped Pave the Way Out of the Great Depression: It Can Now Help Build a Greener World
The convergence of the climate crisis and the COVID emergency means that governments should invest now in the infrastructure needed to speed the transition to a carbon-free energy system.
by On Barak
The largest infrastructural project of the nineteenth century annexed the Middle East into the fossil-fuels complex. Reexamining its history is indispensable for decarbonization today.
by Mattea Kramer and Miriam Pemberton
Re-purposing America's war machine.
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage