SOURCE: The Bulwark
by Daniel N. Gullotta
"The perception of a Christian nation in religious freefall fits almost seamlessly with QAnon’s conviction that the United States is under spiritual assault."
SOURCE: Made By History at The Washington Post
by Paul M. Renfro
"Moral panics like QAnon work to distract from less outrageous, far more insidious sources of harm. Even worse, they contribute to punitive policies that separate and hurt families, perpetuate mass incarceration and keep people in a state of fear."
SOURCE: New York TImes
EC’s glory (and gory) years were 1950-1955.
- The 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre: Looking Back, Looking Ahead: May 19
- Society of American Historians Announces 2021 Prize Winners
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents