by Chelsea Connolly
Historians Lawrence Glickman, Kevin Kruse, Heather Cox Richardson, and others weigh in on President Trump's not-so-warm welcome at Game 5 of the World Series.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama were all booed at baseball games.
by Mark Weisenmiller
For over one hundred years, major league baseball’s World Series has both thrilled fans and reflected historical and societal changes in the United States.
SOURCE: The Columbus Dispatch
Call it a cinematic version of buried treasure.
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- The Other Cancel Culture: A University Administration Caves to a Conservative Crusade
- Unserved Warrant for Carolyn Bryant Donham's Arrest in Till Lynching Discovered in Box in Courthouse Basement
- 1989-2001: America's "Lost Weekend" When the Nation Blew its Shot at Peace and Prosperity