SOURCE: Time Magazine
by Jeff Nesbit
How big oil and big tobacco partnered with the Koch brothers to take over the GOP.
Much of what occurred in that quixotic campaign shaped what the Kochs have become today — a formidable political and ideological force determined to remake American politics.
401(k)s are retirement robbery: How the Koch brothers, Wall Street and politicians conspire to drain Social Security
by James W. Russell
The decades-long tale of how the Kochs, Reagan, Wall Street and even Democrats have tried to gut Social Security
- Oklahoma ACLU Files Suit Against State Ban on Critical Race Theory
- St. Malo, Louisiana, Site of Earliest Filipino-American Settlement, Threatened by Climate Change
- Executive Privilege was out of Control Before Steve Bannon Claimed It
- Can Skeletons Have Racial Identity?
- Diver Discovers 900-Year-Old Sword Dating to the Crusades
- Leonard Moore: On Teaching Black History to White People
- How Cigarettes Became a Civil Rights Issue
- David Graeber and David Wengrow Have Given Human History a Rewrite
- Dems Worry Not Passing Biden Agenda Will Kill Them in the Midterms. Does Legislation Actually Matter?
- #HATM: "Historians at the Movies" Builds Community One Screening at a Time