SOURCE: New Historian
Dracula’s Dungeon To Be Opened For Online Tourists
It will soon be possible to view this dungeon online, as a part of a project to digitally as well as physically restore the castle.
SOURCE: Houston Chronicle
Romanian historian who debunked Dracula myth dies
Radu Florescu was a Romanian-born historian, professor and philanthropist who intrigued American popular culture by writing a book linking the fictional Count Dracula to the 15th-century Romanian prince Vlad the Impaler.
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- Stanley Engerman, Co-Author of Controversial History of American Slavery, Dies at 87
- Professor Helps Rescue "Lost" Asian American Silent Film
- Canada Day Festivities Spark Controversy over National History
- German Government Panel of Historians Begins Inquiry into 1972 Munich Olympics Killings