SOURCE: Black Perspectives
by Jillean McCommons
The Sanctified Hill disaster exposed the vulnerability of Black people to climate events due to a combination of placement and neglect.
by John Gaudet
Ecology can help substantiate historical changes that might otherwise go unnoticed.
by Harini Nagendra
It was during the colonial and post-colonial period when the people of India’s relationship with nature changed (for the worse).
by Jan Kunnas
But we can make a good Anthropocene as well.
by Ruth DeFries
In just two hundred thousand years, a blink compared to the 4.5 billion year history of our planet, we have become the only species whose members live mostly in cities and subsist from food produced by a minority.
- An Open Letter from Historians In Support of Railway Workers
- Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
- Can the UC Strike Remake Higher Education?
- Trump Keeps Boosting White Supremacists
- Adam Smith Resolved the Identity-Distribution Debate—Why Is it Forgotten?