by Aleisha Smith
An interview with Jonna Mendez. A former Chief of Disguise with 27 years in the CIA, she discusses her latest book (co-authored with her husband Tony Mendez), her experience in the CIA, and her role at the Spy Museum.
During the talk to members of the Stasi, recently discovered by the BBC, he described his successes and urged colleagues to “deny everything.”
by Jeremy Dronfield and Deborah McDonald
Only now can her story be told.
by Peter Duffy
The strange case of Samuel Dickstein.
SOURCE: The Toronto Sun
Despite being the foundation of modern North American spy training, surviving structures were razed in 1969.
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial