SOURCE: The National Interest
by Amitai Etzioni
Donald Trump's response to the COVID-19 pandemic has not renewed "big government." Trump has channeled public funds to private enterprises and left state and local governments responsible for providing services without the resources or power to do the job effectively.
by Elizabeth Stice
While the generations of the past sought to establish public institutions, in our era, there is a relentless push for more privatization, far beyond the postal service.
- White Author Reflects On Finding, Bringing Together Descendants Of Enslaved People In His Family (Audio)
- A Milestone for Palestinian Studies
- Paul Seaver, Leading Historian of Early Modern England, Dies at 88
- Trump has Never Even Read a 'Children's Book' about Abraham Lincoln: Douglas Brinkley (Video)
- Taking My Children to See Frederick Douglass