by Daniel Pipes
In Professor Bail’s up-is-down world, mainstream conservative groups that flag Islamist extremism are fringe groups.
by Zafer Åženocak
The former joy of life in Middle Eastern cities has been replaced by a kind of hostility to life that began with a devaluation of metropolitan bourgeois culture.
SOURCE: The Sydney Morning Herald
The militants espouse a radical, puritanical strain of Sunni Islam whereby all shrines or holy sites that honour beings lesser than their God are considered apostate.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong