SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Peter Beinart
It’s not Trump who is running uphill against American tradition, it’s the people who are trying—with mixed success—to stop him.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Philip Klinkner
Midterm elections are often as transformational and consequential as presidential elections.
In 1928, Republicans won 270 seats in the House. They were on top of the world.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade