SOURCE: The New Republic
by John Fabian Witt
Historian and legal scholar Brad Snyder's new biography shows Justice Frankfurter's concern for courts moving too far away from the decisions of elected legislators echoed in today's battles over abortion, guns and religion—by both sides.
by Ronald L. Feinman
But have we seen the last of their kind?
SOURCE: The New Yorker
by Jill Lepore
Someone swiped Justice Frankfurter’s papers. What else has gone missing?
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong