We are living in the most practical period of music listening
by Paige Morse
Music listeners must understand the music industry's past to appreciate the convenience and affordability of today's streaming platforms.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Apple says the Founding Fathers would be ‘appalled’ with the Justice Dept. for iPhone fight
Apple argued that if the government prevails, it could force companies to do a number of other things going forward in the name of surveillance and security.
SOURCE: The Telegraph
Video of the Week: The history of Apple
Masters of marrying innovation with slick design, we chart the ups and downs of the world’s most valuable brand
History of Apple: how Apple came to lead the tech industry
by Nik Rawlinson
Our History of Apple begins with a look at Apple's not so humble beginnings...
Steve Wozniak Debunks One of Apple's Biggest Myths
Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with Steve Jobs and designed that product, remembers the early days.
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- New transcript of Ayn Rand at West Point in 1974 shows she claimed “savage" Indians had no right to live here just because they were born here
- The Mexican War Suggests Ukraine May End Up Conceding Crimea. World War I Suggests the Price May Be Tragic if it Doesn't
- The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of