by Paige Morse
Music listeners must understand the music industry's past to appreciate the convenience and affordability of today's streaming platforms.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Apple argued that if the government prevails, it could force companies to do a number of other things going forward in the name of surveillance and security.
SOURCE: The Telegraph
Masters of marrying innovation with slick design, we chart the ups and downs of the world’s most valuable brand
by Nik Rawlinson
Our History of Apple begins with a look at Apple's not so humble beginnings...
Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with Steve Jobs and designed that product, remembers the early days.
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism