Trump's Official Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement Mirrors George W. Bush's Exit from Kyoto Protocol
by Mark Detlor
The United States has a long history of being hesitent to match other western nation's commitment to the climate.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Marcia Chatelain
Well-meaning liberals have long failed to recognize their own role in systems of oppression.
“We’ve been doing this kind of thing since the C.I.A. was created in 1947,” said Mr. Johnson, the dean of American intelligence scholars, who began his career in the 1970s investigating the C.I.A. as a staff member of the Senate’s Church Committee.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Eric Lohr
Americans are shocked Russia meddled in our election. But there's centuries of precedent – and, at times, it’s been the U.S. meddling.
What the Bush v. Gore studies showed
Here's a historical reminder that persistence sometimes pays.
- ‘Irresistible Weapon’: Historians Say American History Oversimplifies Atomic Bombings On Japan
- The Atomic Bomb and the End of World War II
- What Europeans Believe about Hiroshima and Nagasaki—and Why it Matters
- The History of the October Surprise (Audio)
- He Predicted Trump’s Win in 2016. Now He’s Ready to Call 2020 (Video)