by Walter L. Hixson
The Atlantic magainze is distinguished by the intensity of its Zionist distortions of the past and present of the Palestine conflict.
The Benny Morris of 2016 seems to be doing what he once accused the 'old historians' of doing – interpreting history and downplaying Israeli misdeeds in order to defend Israel’s legitimacy.
Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians
by Martin Kramer
He passed away in November 2014, a dozen years after a stroke silenced his pen.
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire