Antebellum Data Journalism: Or, How Big Data Busted Abe Lincoln
by Scott Klein
The real history of data journalism pre-dates newspapers, and traces the history of news itself.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida