When Did American Politicians Begin to Cash in on Their Fame?
by Erik Moshe
A short history of paid speeches and the politicians who gave them.
SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies
Social scientists move over. Historians are rejoining the debate over presidential history.
Here's Where to Turn If You Have a Question About Presidents of the United States
by Mark Hallum
The American Presidency Project draws researchers of different demographics to its site with a massive easy-to-use archive.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida