UCLA historian Gabriel Piterberg is out for sexual harassment
Students have been demanding his ouster for 2 years.
SOURCE: The Los Angeles Times
UCLA professor sanctioned over sexual misconduct allegations returns to teaching, sparking protests
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
SOURCE: Campus Watch
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
by Cinnamon Stillwell
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
SOURCE: Daily Bruin
UCLA Professor Gabriel Piterberg — accused of sexual harassment — to return in winter 2017
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
UCLA Professor Accused Of Sexually Harassing Grad Students Is Returning
History professor Gabriel Piterberg took a European fellowship while he was serving a suspension.
SOURCE: CBS Los Angeles
UCLA history Professor Gabriel Piterberg sued by 2 grad students for sexual harassment
One of the students complains he touched her bottom and put his tongue in her mouth
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"