What Environmentalists (and the Rest of Us) Can Learn from the Middle Ages About the Importance of Forests
by Albrecht Classen
The deep concern of modern scientists with the loss of forests is paralleled in medieval literary texts where the forest is identified as a central staging ground with enormous transformative powers.
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- New Film "Munich" Offers Revised and (Somewhat) Sympathetic Portrait of Chamberlain