by Kevin M. Kruse
For a variety of institutional reasons, pro-Trump and Never-Trump factions will fight to control the Republican Party, rather than to create a competitor to it.
by Alexander Heffner
In choosing to run as a Democrat, Sanders has clearly learned a lesson from Henry Wallace’s unsuccessful 1948 third-party presidential campaign.
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism
- Teacher Appreciation Week: In a Tough Year, These Educators Stood Out