SOURCE: USA Today
CIA director misled FBI about how agency spied on Pentagon Papers leaker
CIA Director Richard Helms misled the FBI in June 1972 to cover up his agency's role in helping to smear the reputation of Daniel Ellsberg, the man who leaked a secret history of the Vietnam War to the press, a newly released CIA document shows.
The Appalling Story of the Nixon Administration’s Decision to Bully the CIA into Distorting Intelligence
by Ray Locker
Nixon and Kissinger lied about Soviet nuclear tests. The CIA went along.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida