SOURCE: Morning Call
The free, eight-session evening program aims to strengthen immigrants' understanding of the nation's revolution and evolution.
SOURCE: The Virginia Gazette
"They get to not just see it happen, they get to be a part of it happening," Media Project Manager Heather Hower said.
The $119 million museum opens next April.
SOURCE: Press Release
It will replace the Yorktown Victory Center.
- Oklahoma ACLU Files Suit Against State Ban on Critical Race Theory
- St. Malo, Louisiana, Site of Earliest Filipino-American Settlement, Threatened by Climate Change
- Executive Privilege was out of Control Before Steve Bannon Claimed It
- Can Skeletons Have Racial Identity?
- Diver Discovers 900-Year-Old Sword Dating to the Crusades
- Leonard Moore: On Teaching Black History to White People
- How Cigarettes Became a Civil Rights Issue
- David Graeber and David Wengrow Have Given Human History a Rewrite
- Dems Worry Not Passing Biden Agenda Will Kill Them in the Midterms. Does Legislation Actually Matter?
- #HATM: "Historians at the Movies" Builds Community One Screening at a Time