SOURCE: The Week
Edwin Edwards saved the state of Louisiana by attacking Duke as a hateful bigot, winning office despite a record of corruption.
SOURCE: Vanity Fair
“Bannon sees the Pepes as kind of like trolls, and not like the Nazis like Richard Spencer and David Duke,” said one person who spoke to Bannon. “Everybody’s kind of struggling with it.”
by R. Derek Black
His godfather is David Duke.
SOURCE: The New Republic
by Jonathan Zimmerman
Duke's 1991 run for governor in Louisiana pushed Democrats and Republicans into an unlikely alliance.
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?
- Outcry over Sparse Representation of Jews in Movie History at New Academy Museum in Hollywood
- 60 Minutes Report: Who Betrayed Anne Frank?
- Rev. William Barber II: Voting Rights Not Just a Black Issue
- Manchin and Sinema are Fulfilling John Roberts's Vision
- More Enslaved Africans Came to the Americas Through this Port than Anywhere Else. Why Have so Few Heard of It?
- How one WWII Division Set the Stage for Modern Skiing
- Annette Gordon-Reed: Don't Accept "Cuddly" King Image
- New Book Challenges Civil War Myths in Maryland
- Ambushed in Eufaula: Alabama's Forgotten Racist Massacre