by Karl Pfeifer
Once again the country has been taken over by a xenophobic, anti-Semitic party that sees conspiracies everywhere.
SOURCE: The Times of Israel
Surge in anti-Semitism, intolerance in wake of US presidential elections ‘alarms’ scholars.
SOURCE: The New Jersey Jewish News
He’s surprised more Jews aren’t.
SOURCE: Inside Higher ED
The political science textbook included maps showing Israel belonged originally to Palestinians.
- These Portraits Revolutionized the Way Queer Women Were Seen in the 1970s
- “Decades in the Making”: How Mainstream Conservatives & Right-Wing Money Fueled the Capitol Attack
- What the FBI Had on Grandpa
- Franco: Melilla Enclave Removes Last Statue of Fascist Dictator on Spanish Soil
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Obituary
- For Many, an Afro isn’t Just a Hairstyle
- With Free Medical Clinics and Patient Advocacy, the Black Panthers Created a Legacy in Community Health That Still Exists Amid COVID-19
- With a Touch of Wisdom: Human Rights, Memory, and Forgetting
- New Exhibit Reckons With Glendale's Racist Past as ‘Sundown Town'
- The Broken System: What Comes After Meritocracy?