SOURCE: Untapped New York
Though authorities blamed Italian anarchists and other radical sympathizers for the destructive bombing, the case was never solved.
SOURCE: The New York Times
History professors Mark Bray and Ruth Ben-Ghiat help break down the definition, origins, goals and methods of antifa.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Historian Mark Bray explains that Antifa activists continue a historical lineage of directly opposing racists and fascists because they suspect that the authorities are sympathetic to far-right groups.
by Maya Jasanoff
In its heyday, anarchism promoted a broadly appealing vision of a free, stateless society.
- ‘It Just Felt Wrong’: U. of Florida Faculty Say Political Fears Stalled an Initiative on Race
- A UF Professor Used "Critical" and "Race" in a Sentence. Trouble Ensued
- Hanukkah Today Would Make the Maccabees Roll Over In Their Graves
- AHA, OAH File SCOTUS Amicus Brief in Mississippi Abortion Ban Case
- Josephine Baker First American, Black Woman, and Performer Inducted to French Pantheon