by Robin Lindley
"Ever since the authors who wrote the Bible, people have been writing about good and evil. To me there’s nothing more interesting than trying to evoke moments when men and women risked their lives to battle horrendous injustice."
by Ron Briley
The Spanish Civil War is a topic off the radar screen of most Americans, but Hochschild’s well written account reminds us that the American volunteers for Spain were more than mere pawns of the Soviet Union.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong