Did Russia kill JFK? Long-secret CIA files show a Russian spy's theory.
KGB defector Yuri Nosenko was imprisoned after the CIA grew suspicious of claims he had intimate information regarding the assassination.
The Never Ending Story of Lee Harvey Oswald
by Bruce Chadwick
In a new play Oswald's mama is blamed for many of his problems. The play winks at conspiracy theories, but says flat out that Oswald shot the president.
SOURCE: Association for Crime Scene Reconstruction
Oswald's first shot missed. Now we know why. For sure.
A 5 year forensics study shows conclusively the bullet struck the mast of a traffic signal.
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"