Teaching About 9-11
- Eric Foner: Rethinking American History in a Post-9/11 World
- Ivan Eland: It's Not Because They Hate Who We Are
- Marilyn Young: How the Bush Administration Used 9-11 to Advance Its Agenda
- Irfan Khawaja:"Why Don’t Muslims Condemn Terrorism?"
- James Ottavio Castagnera: 85 Years Before 9-11 ... Manhattan Was Blasted in a Now Forgotten Act of Terrorism
- Gil Troy: We Lied. 9-11 Didn't Change Us
- Poll: Has 9-11 Changed the Way Historians Teach History? by HNN Staff
- Classroom Lesson Plans: Teaching About 9-11
- Dickinson College: The Clarke Center's Teaching 9-11
- What Should We Tell Our Children About 9-11?
- What Books Are Helpful in Understanding 9-11?
- Memories: September 11 Digital Archive
- Abstract: The OAH Special 9-11 Edition
- Resources: History of U.S. Interventions
comments powered by Disqus
John Edward Philips - 9/10/2006
Maybe because 9/11 was and still is used as an excuse for an unrelated US intervention in Iraq?
Dave Thomas - 9/10/2003
Why is there a heading about United States interventions associated with all the sites on 9-11.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding