New infomercial revives 'birther' controversy
Led by Bill Keller, a born-again Christian once convicted of insider trading on Wall Street, LivePrayer.com is working with an attorney, Gary Kreep, from the Ramona, California-based United States Justice Foundation, to air the production, titled"Where Was Obama Born?" in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, , and . The half-hour program implores President Obama to reveal the details of his birth, which they say is something that the president has"vigorously fought," and asks viewers to send in a $30 donation. In doing so, donors are told that they'll receive a"Got a birth certificate" bumper sticker, in addition to having a fax bearing their name and demanding President Obama to produce a birth certificate sent to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and the 50 . Kreep told Talking Points Memo that the recent airings of the spot have produced"something like 1,500 to 2,000 faxes" so far.
comments powered by Disqus
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting