Palin: I Can't Be Blamed for GOP Losing Presidency in 2008
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey that aired Monday, Palin said the economy tanked under a Republican administration and people wanted to try a different path.
As for her daughter's pregnancy, Palin described to Oprah the handling of the news that Bristol Palin was pregnant, saying that the then-17-year-old Bristol was embarrassed to see her pregnancy on the news. Palin said she tried to console Bristol and thought the campaign botched the message management on the pregnancy and thought that the realism of the situation should have been the message that shone through.
comments powered by Disqus
Jeremy Alan Perron - 11/28/2009
Sarah Palin is quitter who walked out halfway through the job in Alaska. She is not much of a leader.
Vernon Clayson - 11/19/2009
Sarah Palin didn't didn't fail the campaign, John McCain did, he seemed only casually interested in the campaign while she was energetic and drew enthusiastic crowds. The Democrats are fearful of her because she has a history of calling out the corrupt and inefficient - and every one in the Congress, including Republicans, has something to hide.
Were she to take the oath of office it would more than a banal formality, she would take it to heart as a duty and obligation. I have no idea what Obama had in mind when he took the oath and everyone has forgotten that he took one publicly and one privately, what was that about? One for show and one for what?
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years