Karadzic 'called for Muslim homes to be attacked'





The war crimes trial of former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic has heard evidence he called for Muslim homes in the town of Pale to be attacked.

A prosecution witness, Sulejman Crncalo, testified that Mr Karadzic had told a crowd it was "the way to defend Serb houses" in a speech in June 1992.

Mr Karadzic denies 11 charges of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity in the 1992-95 Bosnian war.

On Tuesday, the first prosecution witness said his elderly father-in-law had been burned alive by Serb forces near Sanski Most in 1992.


comments powered by Disqus
History News Network