NHS spent £10,000 on survey asking: 'was Hitler cool?
The questionnaire also asked workers to compare the Nazi dictator to their own chief executive.
Workers were asked to rate the "coolness" of other leaders including Richard Branson, Gordon Brown, Winston Churchill and England manager Fabio Capello.
The survey, entitled 'Making Leadership Cool', was rubber-stamped by NHS West Midlands Strategic Health Authority.
The project was part of a £10,000 project at West Midlands Ambulance Service.
The survey was circulated to all 3,300 workers at West Midlands Ambulance Service at the end of last month.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I