Biggest and Brightest Star In History Discovered by UK Astronomer
Found in a neighboring galaxy, the massive star burns 10 million times brighter the sun.
In what's being hailed as a record-breaking discovery, UK astronomers have stumbled upon a giant star. The super-sparkly R136a1 has been spotted thousands of light years away from our solar system — and it's so luminous, it burns 10 million times brighter the sun....
comments powered by Disqus
polaris huang - 7/23/2010
Cheap Ghd Hair
Straighteners For Sale
Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton is a French history, the most outstanding designer of leather goods.
In Paris in 1854 opened his own name the first luggage store.
A century later, Louis Vuitton luggage and leather goods in the field to become one of the best brands, and become a symbol of high society.
Buy cheap GHD Mk4
Today, the brand Louis Vuitton has not just design and sell high-end leather goods and luggage, but to become involved in fashion, accessories, shoes, bags, jewelry, watches, media, wines and other large areas of the trend indicators.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding