Huckabee establishes for-profit website to promote teaching history to kids
Friends, I have always believed that history is to a culture what memory is to an individual. Without some sense of who we were, we’re incapable of knowing who we are and who we will become. And without an appreciation of our nation’s epic journey, our children cannot understand the real America and lead the nation into the future.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding