Nazi War Crime Suspect Dies at 98
VIENNA (AP) — Authorities say a suspected Nazi war criminal sought by Croatia has died at 98 in Austria.
They say Milivoj Asner died Tuesday at a home for the aged in the southern city of Klagenfurt.
Austrian authorities had said Asner, a naturalized Austrian citizen, suffers from dementia and was not healthy enough to be extradited to Croatia for trial on alleged atrocities....
comments powered by Disqus
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation