Skull Discovered in David Attenborough's Garden Closes 1879 Murder Case
One of Victorian Britain's most gruesome murder mysteries has been solved after the skull of a wealthy widower was found in the garden of famed naturalist Sir David Attenborough.
More than a century after Julia Martha Thomas was brutally attacked by a servant in her home, the case was closed Tuesday as her death was formally recognized in a U.K. court.
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch