New Ebook Allows Readers to Explore the New World Trade Center Site
On the 10th anniversary of the Sept.11 terror attacks, the national memorial to commemorate that day will open its doors. It is the first new construction on the 16-acre World Trade Center site.
To mark that day Fox News has teamed with Harper Collins Publishers to bring you the “Rise of Freedom” series in a fascinating new medium.
The electronic book is nothing new, but the EEB, or enhanced electronic book is all new.
On Tuesday, Aug. 23, the digital-only enhanced e-book, RISE OF FREEDOM: The New World Trade Center will be released.
It is the modern twist on the good old fashioned coffee table book and something you can enjoy again and again....
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding