Modern Day ‘Battle of Princeton’
More than 200 years later, there's another tussle brewing at Princeton Battlefield State Park.
Instead of the American and British Armies, this time the combatants are historical preservationists and the Institute for Advanced Study, which owns 21 acres next to the battlefield site and wants to use part of it for faculty housing....
comments powered by Disqus
- A prominent historian of science dies and no one takes notice
- A pro-Hamas Left emerges among historians, complains Jeffrey Herf
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is