Modern Day ‘Battle of Princeton’
More than 200 years later, there's another tussle brewing at Princeton Battlefield State Park.
Instead of the American and British Armies, this time the combatants are historical preservationists and the Institute for Advanced Study, which owns 21 acres next to the battlefield site and wants to use part of it for faculty housing....
comments powered by Disqus
- Theodore Van Kirk, 93, Enola Gay Navigator, Dies
- The beautiful, historic shrines that Islamists try to destroy
- East Germany's Blood Art: No Justice for Victims of Regime's Treasure Hunt
- President Warren Harding’s Love Letters Open to the Public
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?