Archive releases UK plan to kill Hitler
Los Angeles, California (April 26, 2012) BACM Research – PaperlessArchives.com has announced the publishing of the British SOE (Special Operations Executive) report on Operation Foxley, The British plan for the assassination of Adolf Hitler.
To see read the complete description, see sample pages, or to obtain the documents go to:
In 1944, the office of the British Special Operations Executive (SOE), reduced plans to assassinate Adolf Hitler, that formed Operation Foxley, to a report. The plan to assassinate Hitler was drawn up by a SOE agent code named LB/X, whose true identity is still kept a secret.
The report gives details of Hitler’s daily routine and eating habits; aerial photographs, drawings of Hitler’s Alpine retreat, details of assassination methods, sketches of SS Guard uniforms, agents’ disguises and "guest" workers. The report provides intelligence on Hitler’s alpine retreat at Berchtesgaden in Bavaria, documentary and photographic evidence is provided concerning his limousines and trains.
The report details one plot to kill Hitler by bombing his train and another to poison the water on the train. The plan given the greatest likelihood of success involved the use of a sniper to kill Hitler. A captured Hitler guard revealed that while Hitler was at Berghof, Adolf Hitler’s home in the Obersalzberg of the Bavarian Alps near Berchtesgaden, Germany, Hitler always took a morning walk, around the same time (after 10:00 a.m.) and for the same duration, about 20 minutes. In addition, Hitler liked to be left alone during this walk....
comments powered by Disqus
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?